Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Man From Scotland Yard

This tale started as "Washington Trail" but probably ended up with the title it did simply because it implied something exotic. Either way you can check out a review here.
As to the cover, I really like this one. Maybe it's the fact that The Shadow is confronting three ominous thugs, or maybe that it feels like I'm viewing an actual event from the story. The rendering is strong and the composition works for me. Would love to have this one in my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Joe, I think the 3 thugs are Eric Delka and his men [hence the guns not being aimed]. My friend Dennis has this one for sale, I believe...Let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on the thugs. How much is your friend, Dennis, asking for the pulp? As is with everyone these days, gotta be careful with my purchases.

    ReplyDelete