Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Hydra

Feels like a comic book cover to me.  If Alex Ross had done this I could see the tommy gun in a spraying motion trying to mow down all of The Shadows surrounding him.  Not really up there with my favorites but it certainly ain't the worst.  I have yet to read the story so I have to rely on the review from the ever handy "The Shadow in Review".  According to J. O. this is one tale not to miss.  This is what caught my attention... "Read how the two Cranstons work together. Read how Margo Lane met Cranston and The Shadow."  With the history of The Dark Eagle so changed since the magazine folded in '49 by creators such as Chaykin, the '94 film and the subsequent comic series (most recently the Dynamite product), it will be nice to read how the master introduced Margo into the mythos.

No comments:

Post a Comment