Thursday, January 4, 2018

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...

Thank you, Anthony, this is a wonderful holiday gift to all of us fans of The Shadow.  Yes, The Death Tower and The Silent Seven in one wonderful issue!!! 






I read these for the first time back in the 70s when I found the paperbacks and just loved them.  Very early tales (#s 6 & 7, respectively), my favorite adventures.





I believe that having The Silent Seven publish at this point in time is perfect as it can be read to cleanse the palette after reading the Dynamite Comics "The Shadow/Batman" team-up that is currently being foisted on us. 




(at least the Kevin Nowlan cover is nice...)

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered a copy of that one earlier this week! I have the paperbacks too, but wanted to read them with the illustrations from the reprint!

    ReplyDelete