Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Murder for Sale

  What a great title.  Sure makes me want to read the story.  The cover doesn't quite match the title.  However, this is part 2 of the 5 part "The Hand" series in which The Shadow fights "Ring" Brescott (having previously dispatched with "Pinkey" Findlen in the first installment, The Hand).  Two down, three to go.
  The cover is right out of the story where our hero is in a auto accident.  I echo Agent T's sentiment that I don't want to see The Master of Men injured (even if the Master of The Shadow, Walter B. Gibson, is the one who allows it to happen).  The painting is well done so I have no qualms with it from that standpoint.  I just would like to have seen something that related to the title a bit more.  Want to know more?  Check out this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment