Friday, March 24, 2023

ON THE AIR: February 11, 1945


 There are actually two other episodes that have been preserved that aired before this.  However, they are the Australian versions and I, truthfully, can't abide them.  They always come off hammy and a bit tongue in cheek... to my ear.  "The Man Who Dreamed Too Much" and "Death is Just Around the Corner", if anyone wants to listen to them.  I may be too harsh as it's been some time since I sat through them.  

Today's episode is "The Face of Death", a fairly standard thriller featuring Lamont and Margot.  I've listened to this one so many times that it seems as though it's a recycling of any number of episodes.  Still, Morrison delivers the consummate Cranston persona.  His voice is really great for our hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment