Friday, February 19, 2016

Realm of Doom

No guesses on this one so here's the cover.  Not one of my favorites other than the large profile shadow of The Shadow.  I'm sure the split in the sign with the red bus coming through is very integral to the story.  As you can guess from my comment I have yet to read this one.  I like the colors used on the cover just not the fact that there is no real action involved.  If I weren't a fan of this magazine the cover certainly wouldn't entice me to pick it up.  Here's the review of this, the fifth "Hand" novel, from The Shadow in Review.

1 comment:

  1. I missed this one due to a hectic week. I'm not a fan of the cover, either, although I seem to have a vague memory of having seen this one when I was very young. I wonder where...? The story was excellent, though!

    ReplyDelete